Voice Aloud Reader Premium 15.5.2 Unlocked Apk for Android Free Download
www.modgame.info – Voice Aloud Reader Premium 15.5.2 Unlocked Apk for Android Full Version Android Mod Apk game mod, gamemodding, gamesmods, gangster games, gta 4 mods, mad com, microplay, mod, mod game, the darkness, Download Game Android, mod apk source from APKgamer.com, revdl.com, Free Download Voice Aloud Reader Premium 15.5.2 Unlocked Apk for Android the latest version game for Android with direct link apk only for free.
FBReader TTS Plugin
Voice Sync Plugin
Voice PDF Crop Plugin
@Voice Aloud Reader – listen to or read on screen the text from other Android apps, e.g. web pages, news articles, long emails, TXT, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice document files, EPUB, MOBI, PRC, AZW and FB2 ebooks and more. It’s an HTML reader, document reader and ebook reader all in one, both for reading on-screen or listening.
IMPORTANT: You need Text-To-Speech engine and voices installed on your device to use this app. You may use more than one if you want.
You Might Need :
* Click “Share” or “Send by Email” button/menu item in any app to send text to @Voice Aloud Reader for aloud reading over speakers or a headset.
* If “Share” is not available, copy text in another app and paste it into @Voice for aloud reading.
* Option to instantly read aloud text copied to clipboard.
* Open text, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice documents or HTML files from Android file system for reading aloud.
* EPUB and FB2 ebook formats support. Use “Open” button at the top or on the menu, navigate to a folder with ePub files and open one of them. Read ebooks on screen with their original formatting, images shown, turn pages or read continuously. Or put headphones, turn off the device and listen!
* Correctly handles Chinese and Japanese vertical text (right to left mode) under Android 4.4 and higher, or switch it to horizontal mode if preferred.
* Easily add saved Pocket articles to @Voice reading list – in Read List screen, press Menu – Add articles from Pocket, then read on screen or listen being read aloud.
* Save articles opened in @Voice to files for later listening. Construct listening lists of many articles for uninterrupted listening one after the other. Order the list as needed, e.g. more important articles first.
* Record spoken articles to sound files – WAV (uncompressed) or OGG (compressed) formats supported.
* Long-press word and/or select a longer phrase to view dictionaries, translations, Wikipedia, Web search and more.
* Speech correction for TTS, optionally using Regular Expressions (RegEx)
* Desktop/laptop Google Chrome browser extension to add articles to @Voice reading list with one click.
* Easily control speech generator volume, pitch and rate of speech.
* Pause/resume speech as needed with wired or Bluetooth headset buttons, plus click Next/Previous buttons to jump by sentence, long-click the same buttons to switch to the next/previous article on a list.
* Can automatically recognize the language of an article and use appropriate TTS voice, if available, or set your preferred voices manually with “Select language” menu item.
* Options for additional pause between paragraph, start talking as soon as a new article is loaded or wait for a button press, start/stop talking when wired headset plug is inserted/removed.
* Optional sleep timer to stop speech after a given timeout.
Internet access is needed because the “Share” function from web browsers and any news reading apps I tried, sends us only the URL address (http://something…). They do not send the full text of articles, so @Voice has to download the article from the Internet to be able to read it aloud or save for later reading. Only by using Copy text function in one app, and pasting it in @Voice, or by saving the full text in one app to storage and opening a file in @Voice, you could avoid Internet connection, but this is not very convenient.
WANT TO BETA TEST NEW RELEASES?
Join @Voice Beta Testing: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.hyperionics.avar
* Fix: indefinite pause and sentence repeat were not working correctly
* Divided extra-busy “Speech settings” screen into 4 tabs
* New options on Pauses tab of Speech settings – pause for the same duration as it took to read aloud a sentence or paragraph, or percentage of it.
* Improved sorting of articles on reading lists and file names – numbers in names are taken into account correctly.
* Bottom Repeat button is now hidden, enable back under Screen